Basic Rigger: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Rigger in the building/construction industry. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$880Duration5 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Preparing site and equipment
- Movement and plant/equipment
- Steel erections and hoists
- Placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets, static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters
- Cantilever crane loading platforms
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must hold a Dogging license or enroll in a Combined Dogging and Basic Rigging course.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of attainment
- Notice of assessment (interim licence)