Combined Dogging and Basic Rigging: Course Overview
CPCCLDG3001A / CPCCLRG3001A
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Dogman/Rigger in the building and construction industry. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$1,600Duration7 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Dogging work associated with; planning the job, selecting and inspecting required equipment, setting up for the task, conducting lifts, erecting structures and plant, dismantling structures and plant
- Rigging work associated with; movement of plant/equipment, steel erections and hoists, placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets, static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters and cantilever loading platforms.
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)