Verification of Competency (VOC) Certification: Course Overview
Refresher Training or as its called in industry a Verification of Competency is a way to ensure a worker’s ability to operate equipment or perform certain task are current with industry standards.
Delivery mode: Face to face
Nara Training and Assessing use qualified WorkSafe assessors to conduct Verification of Competency (VOC’s) in the following areas:
- Elevated Work Platform
- Earth moving machine operation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to have a strong understanding of written and spoken English. They must also hold a qualification or HRWL for the equipment or machinery being VOC’ed on.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- White Card
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Verification of Competency (VOC) Certificate