CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
½ Day | Location: Perth & Bunbury
- Statement of attainment
- White card
Our nationally accredited Construction White Card course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the construction industry. This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required to undertake construction work.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify incident and emergency responses
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
What to bring/wear:
- Form of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats provided if required
Tuition fee: $100
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield
What is a white card?
A white card is your key to working in Construction! Across Australia, white cards are a mandatory requirement in order to be able to work on a construction site. White cards are available by completing face-to-face training through registered training organisations.