White Card Construction Training Courses
Our nationally accredited course is designed for people who are intending to work in the construction industry. This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements of construction work
- Identifying construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
Why Choose Nara Training?
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
What is a white card?
A white card is your key to working in Construction! Across Australia, white cards are a mandatory requirement in order to be able to work on a construction site. White cards are available by completing face-to-face training through registered training organisations.