UEERL00001 Attach cords and plugs to electrical equipment for connection to a single phase 230 Volt supply
Attach Cords & Plugs
1 day | Location: Perth & Bunbury
PRE READING-MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ATTENDING
Prior to enrolling, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEECD0007 Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practice sin the workplace. If you have not attained this unit, you will need to complete the theory component prior to attending the course. Our team can provide.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to test electrical and cord connected equipment.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation, and codes of practice.
- Selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Terminating/connecting cords, plugs and conductors
- Safety testing documentation
What to bring/wear:
- Form of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats provided if required
Tuition fee: $350
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield