Conduct telescopic materials handler operations: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct telescopic materials handler operations in Resources and Infrastructure Industries. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$400Duration1 daY
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Planning and conducting routine checks on machines
- Shifting loads using attachments
- Shutdown and securing telescopic materials handlers
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment