Conduct telescopic materials handler operations: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct telescopic materials handler operations in Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
Course Fees$400Duration1 daY
SUPERSEDED UNIT – 10/12/2018: Under national legislation, this unit is now in teach out for 12 months. While our team reviews and develops materials for the replacement unit (RIIHAN309F) for an addition to our scope, students remain able to enrol in this unit of competency.
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Planning and conducting routine checks on machines
- Shifting loads using attachments
- Shutdown and securing telescopic materials handlers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment