PUAFER008 Confine small emergencies in a facility
½ Day | Location: Perth & Bunbury
- There are no prerequisites for this unit.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of attainment
- Wallet sized card
Our nationally accredited Fire Extinguisher Training course is designed to give participants skills to be able to correctly identify and use suitable firefighting equipment to contain fire.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Preparing for site specific fires, report fire, follow evacuation procedures, operation and application of first attack.
- Duties of the Emergency control, training to develop safe working practices, identification of First Attack Fire Fighting equipment.
What to bring/wear:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats provided if required
Tuition fee: $185
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield
What is fire extinguisher training?
Fire Extinguisher Training is designed for participants to be able to correctly identify and select the most suitable firefighting equipment typically install in workplaces such as extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels and safely use that equipment on small workplace fires.
In working toward attaining your accreditation in chief fire warden training, you put yourself in good stead to stand out from the crowd. Enquire today to learn more!