PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation
Chief Fire Warden
½ Day | Location: Perth & Bunbury
Chief Fire Warden Training is designed for people who are required to perform the role of Chief or Deputy Fire Warden at workplace. Chief Fire Warden and evacuation training will assist participants in leading and supervising safe workplace legislation. Research has shown that fire safety training increases the level of knowledge and accuracy in a response to a fire emergency.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Methods of raising the alarm, safety procedures, bomb threat response, communication during emergencies and briefing the emergency services.
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of Chief Fire Wardens, Emergency planning committee, Emergency control organisation.
- Provide practical incident control and Chief Fire Warden scenarios along with post evacuation management.
What to bring/wear:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats provided if required
Tuition fee: Starting at $160
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield