HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
2 days | Location: Perth & Bunbury
We also offer 1 day course options, please contact us for further information.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of attainment
Our First Aid course offers you the minimum requirement for workplace first aid compliance. You will learn essential skills that you can use in your workplace, as well as in your day to day life.
- You will learn the skills and knowledge to be able to provide first aid, life support, and manage casualties.
- Learn how to perform CPR, bandaging, managing fractures, sprains, severe bleeds and much more.
- After completing this course you will meet the minimum workplace requirements for first aid compliance.
What to bring/wear:
- Form of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
Tuition fee: $275
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield