Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct testing and sampling in hazardous environments.
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
Duration: 1 Day (8 hours)
Note: Gas test on its own is a half day course running from 7:30 am – 11:30 am
Assessment: Students must successfully complete theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Courses starting from $185
Participants will undergo training in:
- Types and selection of gas detectors
- Sampling regimes and techniques
- Gas types, characteristics and toxicity
- Lower and upper explosive limits
- Permit requirements
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
Careers with Gas Testing
Working in a career that features gas testing is a fantastic way of keeping each day at work exciting. If this sounds like a course you’re interested in, contact us today!