MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
½ Day Course | Location: Perth & Bunbury
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable language, literacy and numeric (LLN) skills
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of attainment
- Notice of Assessment
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct testing and sampling in hazardous environments.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Types and selections of gas detectors
- Sampling regimes and techniques
- Gas types, characteristics, and toxicity
- Lower and upper explosive limits
- Permit requirements
What to bring/wear:
- Form of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (no thongs/singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats provided if required
Tuition fee: $240
Delivery mode: Face to face
Address: Bunbury – 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury
Forrestfield – Unit 3, 271 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
Careers with Gas Testing
Working in a career that features gas testing is a fantastic way of keeping each day at work exciting. If this sounds like a course you’re interested in, contact us today!