Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Our nationally accredited course is designed for people who are intending to operate a Forklift truck within their workplace. We have purpose built customised training facilities on-site.
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
Assessment: Students must successfully complete nationally mandated theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment and an interim licence.
Courses starting from $350 (including HRWL)
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Pre-start, shut down and securing procedures
- Operating and moving loads
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling. It is recommended that participants have a drivers licence for this course.
Careers as a Forklift Driver
The Nara Training & Assessing training packages for forklift drivers allows participants to learn the fundamentals involving forklift pages. In working toward attaining your accreditation as a forklift driver, you put yourself in good stead to stand out from the crowd. Enquire today to learn more!