Dogging: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Dogman in the building/construction industry.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete nationally mandated theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment and an interim licence.
Course Fees$900Duration5 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direct crane operator when load is out of view
- Preparing site and equipment
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Notice of assessment (interim licence)
- Statement of attainment