Combined Dogging and Basic Rigging: Course Overview
CPCCLDG3001A / CPCCLRG3001
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Dogman/Rigger in the building and construction industry.
Course Fees$1,510Duration7 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Dogging work associated with; planning the job, selecting and inspecting required equipment, setting up for the task, conducting lifts, erecting structures and plant, dismantling structures and plant
- Rigging work associated with; movement of plant/equipment, steel erections and hoists, placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets, static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters and cantilever loading platforms
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)