Working at Heights & Confined Space: Course Overview
RIIWHS204D / RIIWHS202D
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work at heights and enter and work in confined spaces in various roles.
Course Fees$440Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Working at heights training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and risk management, correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment, access and install equipment, performing work at heights, identifying work procedures and instructions.
- Confined space training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and control measures, entry permits, work in confined spaces, plan and prepare for working in confined space, exiting confined space
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet Sized Card