Working at Heights & Confined Space: Course Overview
RIIWHS204D / RIIWHS202D
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work at heights and enter and work in confined spaces in various roles.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Course Fees$440Duration1 day
Combined Working at Heights and Confined Space
Duration: 1 Day
Single Confined Space
Duration: Half Day
Refresher Combined Working At Heights & Confined Space
Duration: Half Day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Working at heights training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and risk management, correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment, access and install equipment, performing work at heights, identifying work procedures and instructions.
- Confined space training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and control measures, entry permits, work in confined spaces, plan and prepare for working in confined space, exiting confined space.
Why Choose Nara Training?
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
This unit has been superseded as of 22/09/2020, under national legislation, the unit is in teach-out for 12 months. Nara Training & Assessing is currently in the process of reviewing the unit and developing new materials to meet updated requirements. Students are still able to enrol in the superseded unit of competency.
- Participants under 18 years old require parental consent.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling. It is recommended that participants have a drivers licence for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet Sized Card