Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller: Course Overview
RIIWHS201E / RIICOM201E / RIIWHS302E / RIIWHS205E
This refresher course will provide up to date knowledge on changing industry practices. Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to perform Basic Worksite Traffic Management.
Course Fees$300Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Implementing a traffic management plan (planning, preparing, setting out, monitoring and closing down traffic guidance scheme)
- Controlling traffic with a stop bat in accordance with Main Roads WA Standards
Why Choose Nara Training?
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D / Implement a traffic management plan RIICOM201D / Communication in the workplace RIIWHS201D / Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures RIIWHS205D / Control traffic with stop slow bat. Participants are also required to hold a current Main Roads WA BWTM and TC accreditation, White Card and must have also held a drivers licence.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA photo ID (valid for 3 years)
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation