Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller (BWTM & TC) Refresher Bunbury
Refresher training is required every three years to maintain accreditation with Main Roads W.A.
This one day course provides you with up to date information to perform BWTM. This course also covers the latest changes to AS 1742.3 and Main Roads WA Traffic Management for works on Roads Code of Practice.
- Must hold a current Main Roads W.A. BWTM & TC accreditation.
- RIIOHS302A/RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management Plan
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with stop slow bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- White card.
- Must have held a drivers licence.
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Under the national framework, the RTO accepts and provides credit to learners for units of competency. Within this course, you will be receiving additional and updated training and assessment to confirm the current competency of your skills. Upon successful completion of training and assessment, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be noted as received Recognition of Prior Learning on our Student Management System.
Prior to commencement you will need to provide an authenticated VET Transcript (Statement of Attainment) to the RTO, and sign a declaration that you wish to forfeit your right to Credit Transfer to receive refresher training and assessment to confirm the currency of your skills.
Course Delivery and Assessment Information
- This course is delivered face to face over 1 day (8hrs)
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Naras premises or Clients workplace
- Assessment will include written theory test and practical demonstration
- Participants will be offered 2 opportunities to meet the requirement of the assessment. If further attempts are necessary fees will apply.
If you are found not yet competent, we offer one re-sit free of charge. Any attempt after that is $50.00.
What to Bring
All participants attending this training at Naras premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Steel capped footwear
- 2 forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to participate
Nara training will proved hard hats and other PPE including a hi-vis vest. If you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
On Successful Completion You Will Receive
- Statement of Attainment
- Main roads BWTM & TC Card with photo
- Main roads statement of attainment BWTM & TC
26 Clifford Street
BUNBURY WA 6230
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260