Tilt Up Panel Ticket in Perth: Course Overview
CPCCCM1016 Identify Requirements for Safe Tilt-up Work
Our nationally accredited Tilt Up Panel Ticket in Perth course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to enter and work in tilt-up workplaces. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$300Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Identifying tilt-up construction and risk management processes
- Identify information relating to safe tilt-up construction
- Identify procedures to maintain safety of self and others
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a Blue or White Card.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet size card