Tilt-up: Course Overview
CPCCCM1016 Identify Requirements for Safe Tilt-up Work
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to enter and work in tilt-up workplaces. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$250Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Identifying tilt-up construction and risk management processes
- Identify information relating to safe tilt-up construction
- Identify procedures to maintain safety of self and others
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a Blue or White Card.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment