Tilt-up: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to enter and work in tilt-up workplaces.
Course Fees$250Duration½ day
SUPERSEDED UNIT – 16/01/2019: Under national legislation, this unit is now in teach out for 12 months. While our team reviews and develops materials for the replacement unit (CPCCCM1016) for an addition to our scope, students remain able to enrol in this unit of competency.
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Identifying tilt-up construction and risk management processes
- Identify information relating to safe tilt-up construction
- Identify procedures to maintain safety of self and others
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a Blue or White Card.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment