CPCCBC4022A – Supervise tilt up work
This unit of competency supports the needs of site supervisors and builders with a responsibility for supervising tilt-up work on site. It complies with the National Code of Practice for Precast, Tilt-up and Concrete Elements in Building Construction – Identify tilt-up construction and risk management processes.
- Provide effective administration
- Plan and set up site
- Organise and coordinate tilt-up work
- Confirm tilt-up stabilisation
A pre-screen is required for this unit of competency, please fill our the form below and our training team will be able to proceed with your booking.
This course can be undertaken at our training facility or on site at a location of your specification. For courses completed at Nara’s facilities, this course is priced at $600. Onsite packages will be quoted upon request, please call us on 1800 487 246 to discuss further with our team.
Course Delivery and Assessment Information
This course can be undertaken at our training facility or alternatively, can be performed on site at your place of business. This course can be tailored to suit your needs and workplace, undertaking this course can be done in three ways with varying costs:
- Our trainer can travel to your site and conduct both the theory and practical components for this unit. Please note that you will be required to provide all equipment and a panel of at least 10 tonne for the practical assessment.
- Our trainer can travel to your site to conduct the theoretical components for this unit, practical units will not be conducted on site but as a requirement, a comprehensive written workplace evidence report is to be submitted to Nara on the day of training. Our team will provide a blank report prior to training.
- Alternatively, theoretical components can be completed at Nara’s training facilities, practical units will not be conducted on site but as a requirement, a comprehensive written workplace evidence report is to be submitted to Nara on the day of training. Our team will provide a blank report prior to training.
What to Bring
All participants attending this training at Nara’s premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Enclosed footwear
- White Card
- Two forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to participate
Nara staff will provide hard hats and other PPE including a hi-vis vest. If you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
On Successful Completion You Will Receive
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet size card
26 Clifford Street
BUNBURY WA 6230
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260