Test and Tag Ticket & Licence Perth: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited Test and Tag Ticket & Licence Perth course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to perform test and tag of electrical cord equipment.
Course Fees$350Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation, codes of practice
- Selection and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Safety testing documentation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
This unit has been superseded as of 04/10/2020, under national legislation, the unit is in teach-out for 12 months. During this time, RTOs are able to apply to have the new units UEERL0003, UEECD0007 added to their scope. Nara Training & Assessing is currently in the process of reviewing the unit and developing new materials to meet updated requirements for addition to scope. Students are still able to enrol in the superseded unit of competency.
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEENEEE101A / Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment