Test and Tag: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to perform test and tag of electrical cord equipment. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$300Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation, codes of practice
- Selection and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Safety testing documentation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEENEEE101A / Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment