Attach Cords and Plugs: Course Overview
UEENEEP026A / UEENEEP024A
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to test electrical cord connected equipment.
Course Fees$600Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation and codes of practice.
- Selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Terminating/connecting cords, plugs and conductors
- Safety testing documentation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEENEEE101A / Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment