Attach Cords and Plugs: Course Overview
UEENEEP026A / UEENEEP024A
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to test electrical cord connected equipment. The price is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$600Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation and codes of practice.
- Selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Terminating/connecting cords, plugs and conductors
- Safety testing documentation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEENEEE101A / Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment