Attach Cords and Plugs: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to test electrical cord connected equipment.
Course Fees$350Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Relevant safety practices, regulation and codes of practice.
- Selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults and applying tagging
- Terminating/connecting cords, plugs and conductors
- Safety testing documentation
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for UEECD0007 Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace. If you have not attained this unit, you will need to complete the theory component prior to attending the course which our team will supply.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment