Gas Test Atmospheres & Confined Space Training: Course Overview
MSMWHS217 / RIIWHS202D
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct testing and sampling in hazardous environments to safely enter and work in confined spaces.
Course Fees$325Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Gas testing training associated with; types and selection of gas detectors, sampling regimes and techniques, gas types, characteristics and toxicity, lower and upper explosive limits and permit requirements.
- Confined space training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identification and control measures, entry permits, planning and preparing for work in confined spaces and exiting confined spaces.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment