Beginner Forklift: Course Overview
TLILIC0003: Forklift Ticket
Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Our nationally accredited Forklift course designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to operate a Forklift truck within their workplaces. The Forklift course price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee. Successful participants will receive a Forklift Ticket / License.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete nationally mandated theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this Forklift Training course. We have purpose built customised training facilities in Perth. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment and an interim forklift licence.
Course Fees$350Inc. Worksafe FeeDuration2 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo Forklift training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measures
- Pre-start, shut down and secure procedures
- Operating and moving loads
Why Choose Nara Training for your Forklift Ticket in Perth?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This Perth Forklift course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling. It is recommended that participants have a drivers licence for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)