TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
This is a two day course designed for those who are new to the role as a licensed forklift operator or who has not operated a forklift in sometime. This course covers the following topics:
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Shift loads
- Shutdown and secure forklift truck
At the successful completion of all aspects of the course participants will be awarded a statement of attainment for the TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck.
At the completion of your training and assessment we will show you how to apply to WorkSafe for your High Risk Work licence. Your application should be lodged within 60 days of the date on your notice of satisfactory assessment.
If you work in the construction industry in Western Australia you may be eligible for a subsidy from the Construction training fund
Fees are required to be paid in advance to secure your place in your nominated course date.
Course cost – $240.00
Includes the cost of all learners material, face to face training and assessment
This fee is exclusive of the application fee WorkSafe WA requires on application. This application fee can be paid directly to WorkSafe WA or Nara Training and Assessment can collect the fee on behalf or WorkSafe WA and submit your application for you. WorkSafe WA application fees are currently at:
- New applications $95.00
- Addition to class applications $71.00
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Able to complete basic mathematical calculations
Course Delivery and Assessment
- This course is delivered over two days (16hrs)
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Naras premises or your workplace
- Assessment will include written theory test and practical demonstration
- Participants will be offered two opportunities to meet the requirement of the assessment. If further attempts are necessary fees will apply.
What to Bring to Your Course
All participants attending this training at Nara’s premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Steel capped footwear
- Two forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to participate
Nara staff will provide hard hats and other PPE including hi-vis vest, if you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
On Successful Completion You Will Receive the Following
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- Interim license from Worksafe WA (valid for sixty days)
- High risk Work license (LF) issued by Worksafe WA once your application has been approved by WorkSafe this could take up to 60 days
3/271 Berkshire Road
FORRESTFIELD WA 6058
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260