Beginner Forklift Training Course: Course Overview
Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Our nationally accredited course designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to operate a Forklift truck within their workplaces. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete nationally mandated theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment and an interim licence.
Course Fees$400Inc. Worksafe FeeDuration2 days
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measures
- Pre-start, shut down and secure procedures
- Operating and moving loads
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills
- It is recommended that participants have a drivers licence, however, this is not a requirement of the course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)