Experienced Forklift: Course Overview
Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Our nationally accredited course designed to give experienced participants the necessary skills and knowledge to operate a Forklift truck within their workplaces. The price displayed is inclusive of the Worksafe fee.
Course Fees$350Inc. Worksafe FeeDuration1 day
Duration: 1 Day
Duration: 2 Days
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measures
- Pre-start, shut down and secure procedures
- Operating and moving loads
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to have experience on a forklift truck and must complete the pre-reading prior to attending the course. Students must also be at least 18 years of age to enrol in this course.
Students will be sent out an email with Pre-reading and a Pre-Assessment. This must be handed to the assessor on arrival. You will not be permitted into the class if you arrive and this is not complete.
You will still be charged for the full amount of the course/No refunds and there may be a reschedule fee to move you across to the next course.
- Two forms of photographic ID
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim license)