Experienced Elevated Work Platform: Course Overview
Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give experienced participants the necessary skills and knowledge to operate an Elevated Work Platform (EWP). The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$215Inc. Worksafe FeeDuration1 day
Experienced Elevated Work Platform
Duration: 1 Day
Elevated Work Platform
Duration: 2 Days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Conducting routine checks, setting up, operating, shutting down and securing EWP
- Correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment.
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to have experience operating an EWP and must complete the pre-reading prior to attending the course. Students must be at least 18 years of age to enrol in this course.
Students will be sent out an email with Pre-reading and a Pre-Assessment. This must be handed to the assessor on arrival. You will not be permitted into the class if you arrive and this is not complete.
You will still be charged for the full amount of the course/No refunds and there may be a reschedule fee to move you across to the next course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)