TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more) Experienced Operator Perth
This course is for experienced operators only who have gained experience through various job roles and environments.
Experienced operators are required to review course material thoroughly and complete both theory and practical assessments under WorkSafe assessment conditions.
- Plus WorkSafe licence fee
- On successful completion of this course Nara will submit the WorkSafe application on your behalf.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Able to complete basic mathematical calculations
Under the national framework, the RTO accepts and provides credit to learners for units of competency. Within this course, you will be receiving additional and updated training and assessment to confirm the current competency of your skills. Upon successful completion of training and assessment, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be noted as received Recognition of Prior Learning on our Student Management System.
Prior to commencement you will need to provide an authenticated VET Transcript (Statement of Attainment) to the RTO, and sign a declaration that you wish to forfeit your right to Credit Transfer to receive refresher training and assessment to confirm the currency of your skills.
Course Delivery and Assessment Information
- This course is delivered over one days face to face (8hrs)
- Assessment is delivered face to face at Nara’s premises
- Assessment will include written theory test and practical demonstration
- Participants will be offered two opportunities to meet the requirement of the assessment. If further attempts are necessary fees will apply.
If you are found not yet competent, we offer one re-sit free of charge. Any attempt after that is $50.00.
What to Bring
All participants attending this training at Nara’s premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Steel capped footwear
- Two forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to participate
Nara staff will provide hard hats and other PPE including a hi-vis vest. If you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
It is essential participants review course handbook and complete model questions. Failure to complete course handbook may result in refusal to sit assessment.
On successful completion you will receive
- Statement of Attainment
- Interim licence (valid for sixty days)
High risk work licence (WP) issued by WorkSafe WA this could take up to 60 days.
3/271 Berkshire Road
FORRESTFIELD WA 6058
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260