Elevated Work Platform: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to operate an Elevated Work Platform (EWP).
Course Fees$350Duration2 days
SUPERSEDED UNIT – 13/09/2018: Under national legislation, this unit is now in teach out for 12 months. While our team reviews and develops materials for the replacement unit (TLILIC005) for an addition to our scope, students remain able to enrol in this unit of competency.
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Conducting routine checks, setting up, operating, shutting down and securing EWP
- Correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment
Students must be at least 18 years of age to enrol in this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)