Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Dogman in the building/construction industry.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direct crane operator when load is out of view
- Preparing site and equipment
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
What is Dogging?
The Nara Training & Assessing training for Dogging Training allows participants to learn a nationally accredited course. What results is an ability to learn how to safely work as a Dogman in the building/construction industry. Our dogging course will teach you all the fundamental knowledge and practices involved in this field of work. In working toward attaining your accreditation in dogging training, you put yourself in good stead to stand out from the crowd. Enquire today to learn more!