A ‘dogman’ needs to exercise judgement to sling loads or direct crane movements form outside a crane operator’s full view. Our Dogging training course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a ‘dogman’ in the building or construction industry.
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direct crane operator when load is out of view
- Preparing site and equipment