Our nationally accredited Dogging Training course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a ‘dogman’ in the building/construction industry.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direct crane operator when load is out of view
- Preparing site and equipment
Why choose Nara ?
- Convenient training locations with free parking
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Nationally recognised
- Experience trainers with minimum 10+ years industry experience
What is dogging?
The Nara Training and Assessing training for dogging allows participants to learn a nationally accredited course. What results is an ability to learn how to safely work as a ‘dogman’ or woman in the building / construction industry. Our dogging course will teach you all the fundamental knowledge and practices involved in this field of work. In working toward attaining your accreditation in dogging training, you put yourself in good stead to stand out from the crowd. Enquire today to learn more or enrol now in the calendar above!