CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- Qualifications tailored to suit your needs
- Potential construction industry funding of up to $4000
- Payroll tax exemptions of 5.5% per person
- Upskilling your workforce
- Reward and retention
- Potential for new worker funding incentives ($4000)
If you like the sound of this, we would love to hear from you – 08 9722 4260
Qualifications are tailored to your organisational needs. Nara Training & Assessing staff will ensure that your program reflects the licenses, knowledge and skill sets that you require employees to hold. We will design your program to align with organisational policies, procedures, work practices and on-site conditions.
Formal recognition of skills enables your workforce to be recognized as operating at a standard that meets and exceeds industry requirements. Rewarding employees with a Nationally Recognized Qualification not only helps win contracts, it also assists with retention rates, while upskilling your workforce.
This qualification is available as a 12 month training contract. Training contracts are a contract between the employer, the employee, the RTO and the Department of Training and Workforce Development.
This qualification provides an opportunity to learn an array of skills and knowledge relevant to scaffolding operations in the construction industry. Participants may choose from a selection of units that include (but are not limited to);
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding (basic)
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding (intermediate)
- Licence to perform dogging
- Licence to operate forklift truck
- Operate elevated work platforms
- Operate a truck mounted loading crane
- Working at heights
- Operate personnel and materials hoists
- Training and assessment can be conducted at your workplace or either of our state of the art facilities in Bunbury or Perth. We are prepared to travel to remote locations to provide flexible services to cater for work schedules.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- High Risk License’s class SB, SI, DG and LF (depending units picked)
See Full Qualification and Units Here!
‘The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees’