Please note: our trainer’s time will be allocated to you as per the courses ordered. Should you for any reason find it necessary to cancel, the following penalties will apply:
- Candidate withdraws 5 business days prior to course commencement – no charge
- Candidate withdraws 3 business days prior to course commencement – 50% of fee charged
- Less than 3 business days notice prior to the course commencement – 100% of fee charged
- Attendees arriving 15 minutes after the course commences may not be permitted into the course and a full cancellation fee will be charged. You should aim to arrive 15 minutes early to attend to any administration matters.
- Cancellation by Nara Training & Assessing (all payments will be returned)
Nara Training & Assessing reserve the right to cancel courses at short notice should the need arise.
Attendees must be fit for work to attend this course. Any history of reduced blood circulation, heart problems, obesity, back problems or pregnancy requires clearance prior to commencement of practical training.
Appropriate protective clothing such as your work uniform is required to be worn as well as safety boots. Anyone who is not suitably dressed will be asked to leave the course without refund. Nara Training & Assessing will provide a hard hat, safety gloves and safety glasses where required. If you wish to bring your own PPE you may do so. No jewellery to be worn.
Coffee/tea and biscuits provided. Food warming and cooling facilities are available. A lunch van has been arranged for 9.30am each morning to allow you to buy your morning tea and lunch if required.
Proof of Identification
We require two forms of identity documents; one type of primary identification and one type of secondary identification.
- An Australian passport (expired no more than 2 years)
- An original birth certificate
- A photographic driver’s licence issued by an Australian licensing authority
- A current overseas passport
- An Australian citizenship or naturalisation document or immigration document
- A valid High Risk Work Licence
- A current entitlement card issued by a Commonwealth Government department (eg. Medicare card, Health Care Holder card)
- A current credit card or ATM access card issued by a financial institution
- A passbook or account statement from a bank or credit union not more than 12 months old
- A telephone, gas or electricity account not more than 12 months old
- A water or local rate notice or land valuation not more than 2 years old