Intermediate Scaffolding: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a scaffolder in the building and construction industry. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Course Fees$990Duration5 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Preparing, erecting, maintaining and dismantling prefabricated scaffolding
- Cantilevered materials hoist, ropes and gin wheels
- Safety nets, static lines and bracket scaffolds
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF2001A / Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)