RIIWHS204D - Work Safely at Heights Refresher & RIIWHS202D - Enter and Work in a Confined Space Refresher
Our nationally accredited course provides you with the theory and practical skills to Work safely at heights and Enter and work in confined spaces. This refresher course keeps you current with changing industry practices. We have purpose built customised training facilities onsite to train in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard idenfications & risk management
- Entry Permits
Correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment
The price of this course is $300 and requires payment prior to commencement.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following
- Statement of attainment for RIIOHS202A or RIIWHS202D and RIIOHS204A or RIIWHS204D
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Under the national framework, the RTO accepts and provides credit to learners for units of competency. Within this course, you will be receiving additional and updated training and assessment to confirm the current competency of your skills. Upon successful completion of training and assessment, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be noted as received Recognition of Prior Learning on our Student Management System.
Prior to commencement you will need to provide an authenticated VET Transcript (Statement of Attainment) to the RTO, and sign a declaration that you wish to forfeit your right to Credit Transfer to receive refresher training and assessment to confirm the currency of your skills.
Course Delivery and Assessment Information
- This course is delivered over (4hrs)
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Naras premises or your workplace
- Training and Assessment will include written theory test and practical demonstration
If you are found not yet competent, we offer one re-sit free of charge. Any attempt after that is $50.00.
What to Bring
All participant attending this training at Naras premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Steel capped footwear
- Two forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to participate
Nara training will provide hard hats and other PPE including hi-vis vest, if you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
On successful completion you will receive
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet Size Card
If you are eligible for CTF Funding you may receive a refund up to 80% of course fee. Ask us how you may be eligible
26 Clifford Street
BUNBURY WA 6230
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260