Working at Heights & Confined Space: Course Overview
RIIWHS204E / RIIWHS202E
Our nationally accredited course is designed for people who are required to work at heights and enter and work in confined spaces in operational roles. We have purpose built facilities on site.
Course Fees$440Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Working at heights training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and risk management, correctly accessing, installing and using fall protection equipment, access and install equipment, performing work at heights, identifying work procedures and instructions.
- Confined space training associated with; current legislation and requirements, hazard identifications and control measures, entry permits, work in confined spaces, plan and prepare for working in confined space, exiting confined space
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet size card