Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller: Course Overview
RIIWHS201D / RIICOM201D / RIIWHS302D
This refresher course will provide up to date knowledge on changing industry practices. Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake an event or control works that may impact on traffic.
Course Fees$300Duration1 day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Implementing a traffic management plan (planning, preparing, setting out, monitoring and closing down traffic guidance scheme)
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D / Implement a traffic management plan RIICOM201D / Communication in the workplace and RIIWHS201D / Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Participants are also required to hold a White Card and must have held a drivers licence.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA photo ID (valid for 3 years)
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation