Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller: Course Overview
RIIWHS201D / RIICOM201D / RIIWHS302D
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake an event or control works that may impact on traffic.
Course Fees$300Duration2 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Implementing a traffic management plan (planning, preparing, setting out, monitoring and closing down traffic guidance scheme)
Prior to enrolling in this unit, participants are required to provide a White Card. They must have also held a drivers licence.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA photo ID (valid for 3 years)
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation