Basic Scaffolding: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a scaffolder in the building and construction industry. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete nationally mandated theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment and an interim licence.
Course Fees$995Duration5 days
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Preparing, erecting, maintaining and dismantling prefabricated scaffolding
- Cantilevered materials hoist, ropes and gin wheels
- Safety nets, static lines and bracket scaffolds
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
This unit has been superseded as of 26/11/2020 under national legislation, the unit is in teach-out for 12 months. Nara Training & Assessing is currently in the process of reviewing the unit and developing new materials to meet updated requirements. Students are still able to enrol in the superseded unit of competency
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge or industry experience, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Notice of Assessment (interim licence)