Our nationally accredited course is designed for people who are intending to work as a scaffolder in the building/construction industry. We have purpose built, customised training facilities on-site.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Preparing, erecting, maintaining and dismantling prefabricated scaffolding
- Cantilevered materials, hoists, ropes and gin wheels
- Safety nets, static lines and bracket scaffolds
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
Careers with Scaffolding
Working in a career that features scaffolding is a fantastic way of keeping each day at work exciting. If this sounds like a course you’re interested in, contact us today!