CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level Bunbury
Our nationally accredited course provides you with the theory and practical skills to perform rigging basic level. It is a five day course for the full training and assessment of this course. We have purpose built customised training facilities onsite to train in:
- Plan job
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Erect structures and plant
- Dismantle structures and plant
The price of this course is $900 and includes a High Risk Work License.
- On successful completion of this course Nara will submit the WorkSafe application on your behalf.
All participants must meet the following
- Dogging (DG) HRWL
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Able to complete basic mathematical calculations
Course Delivery and Assessment Information
- This course is delivered over five days (40hrs)
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Nara’s premises
- Assessment will include written theory test and practical demonstration
- Participants will be offered two opportunities to meet the requirement of the assessment. If further attempts are necessary fees will apply.
If you are found not yet competent, we offer one re-sit free of charge. Any attempt after that is $50.00.
What to Bring
All participant attending this training at Nara’s premises are required to bring
- Appropriate safety clothing (no singlets and thongs)
- Steel capped footwear
- Two forms of ID with at least one being photographic
- A sense of humor
- Willingness to participate
Nara staff will provide hard hats and other PPE including a hi-vis vest. If you have your own PPE you are welcome to bring them along however this is not necessary.
On successful completion you will receive
- Statement of Attainment
- Interim license (valid for sixty days)
- High risk work licence (RB) issued by WorkSafe WA this could take up to 60 days
26 Clifford Street
BUNBURY WA 6230
- 1800 487 246 / (08) 9722 4260