Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Rigger in the building/construction industry.
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Preparing site and equipment
- Movement and plant/equipment
- Steel erections and hoists
- Placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets, static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters
- Cantilever crane loading platforms
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
It looks like there aren’t any courses scheduled in for online booking, please call 1800 487 246 to book.
What is rigging?
The Nara Training & Assessing training for Rigging Training allows participants to learn a nationally accredited course. What results is an ability to learn how to safely work as a Rigger in the building/construction industry. Our rigging course will teach you all the fundamental knowledge and practices involved in this field of work. In working toward attaining your accreditation in rigging training, you put yourself in good stead to stand out from the crowd. Enquire today to learn more!