Gas Test Atmospheres: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct testing and sampling in hazardous environments. The price displayed is inclusive of the WorkSafe fee.
Assessment: Students must successfully complete theory assessments and practical demonstrations in order to achieve competency in this course. Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Course Fees$240Duration½ day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Types and selections of gas detectors
- Sampling regimes and techniques
- Gas types, characteristics and toxicity
- Lower and upper explosive limits
- Permit requirements
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- All students will need to demonstrate suitable LLN skills.
- This course has been designed for students with some knowledge or experience in the mining or construction industry. If you have no prior knowledge, please speak with one of our staff when enrolling.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Wallet sized card
- Statement of attainment