C6 Crane: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a crane operator in various roles.
Course Fees$880Duration5 days
SUPERSEDED UNIT – 12/09/2018: Under national legislation, this unit is now in teach out for 12 months. While our team reviews and develops materials for the replacement unit (TLILIC3001) for an addition to our scope, students remain able to enrol in this unit of competency.
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identification and control measurements
- Conducting routine checks, setting up, transferring loads, shut down and securing crane
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic identification
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs/singlets)
- Hi-Vis Gear and hard hats available if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Notice of assessment (interim licence)
- Statement of attainment