Chief Fire Warden Perth: Course Overview
Our nationally accredited course is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Chief or Deputy Fire Warden at the workplace.
Course Fees$160Inc. Worksafe FeeDurationHalf day
Fire Warden Training
Duration: Half Day
Fire Extinguisher Training
Duration: 1 Day
Combined Fire Extinguisher and Fire Warden
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery mode: Face to face
Participants will undergo training in:
- Training associated with; recognising the risks and raising the alarm, following safety procedures, practical incident control, bomb threat response, briefing the emergency services, post evacuation management, communication during emergencies.
Why Choose Nara Training?
- WorkSafe fee is included
- Convenient location
- Free Parking
- Nationally recognised
- Trainers have 10+ years experience
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills are needed to attend this course.
- Students must hold PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
On the day, please bring the following:
- Two forms of photographic ID
Please Note: For all High Risk Licenses, you must bring a copy of 2 forms of ID’s certified by an Authorized Witness. This is a mandatory requirement to submit your license application. You must bring this on Day 1 of the training. For a list of all Authorized Witnesses, please click here.
- Appropriate protective clothing and footwear (No thongs or singlets)
- Hi-vis gear and hard hats are provided if required
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment
- Wallet Size Card